Quick Details Packaging & Delivery Specifications colorful microfiber eco friendly coral fleece fabric bathrobes 1.1000 sets Sells per Month 2.coral fleece fabric bathrobe 3.weight:0.8kg 4.Delivery time:15 days after received money. Product Description CERTIFICATE Our Advantages 1) 32 years...
Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry
Place of Origin:
Nantong, China (Mainland)
WHITE Color OR OTHER COLORS CUSTOMIZED
Gram per square:
eco friendly coral fleece fabric bathrobes
Packaging & Delivery
Shipped in 5 days after payment
colorful microfiber eco friendly coral fleece fabric bathrobes
1.1000 sets Sells per Month
2.coral fleece fabric bathrobe
4.Delivery time:15 days after received money.
Coral fleece :200-380gsm
Pantone color or your artwork, Color fastness:4-5
3D Embroidery, flower trimmed
1pc PVC bag,Carton: 79*56*52cm(20 pcs)
oeko-tex standard 100 quality
15days sample time,30days after sample of approval
T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal, 30% as depoist,the rest 70% upon BL copy,or LC at sight.
Africa & Europe & America
Remark: Any other size can be made according to your order.
1) 32 years professional hotel supplier
2) Oeko-Tex Standard 100,Environment-friendly, The quality all meet EU standards,selling well in U.S. and European markets.
3) Use full combed cotton
4) High speed shuttleless loom to weave
5) Different size, colour can be customized
6) Stable in quality, 5 star quality garantee
Q1: How can I to get a sample to confirm the quality and price?
A:1. Please give the exactly material/size/weight/color/packing/quantity etc to us. According to your specifications we can give you a sample and price.
2. You can send us a sample, according to your sample we can give you a corresponding sample and price.
Q2: Can you provide OEM service or ODM service?
A:1. Yes, we work on OEM orders. Which means size, material, quantity, design, packing solution, etc will depend on your requests; and your logo will be customized on our products.
2. Also we have our own designer team. So it's also welcome to choose our ODM products
Q3: What is the MOQ for your production?
A:1. The MOQ depends your requirement for color, size, material and so on. For some normal items that we are producing, will have no MOQ requirement.
Q4 :Where is your factory lacated? How can we visit your factory?
A : Our factory is located in Nantong City, Jiangsu Province P.R. You can fly to Shanghai, we could pick you up to our factory which will take about 1.5 hours from Shanghai to our factory.
Sidefu Textile, well-known as one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of various linen products in China, is equipped with hundreds of professional staff and advanced equipment. We have served many five-star hotels and owned good reputation for the quality of our products. Now, welcome to buy or wholesale linen products with our factory.